Imagine... working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
At Campbell, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Performs tasks associated with engineering projects including design, testing, preparation of specifications, and process development and feasibility studies.
- Investigates problems and requirements of assigned projects. Collects and evaluates data. Coordinates activities and efforts with other team members. Develops plans and schedules for project work.
- Takes initiative to develop new approaches and solutions. Participates in defining engineering standards. Provides technical leadership for areas of responsibility. Have functional and technical responsibilities across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Manage projects that could range from $50,000 to $1,000,000. Level responsibilities range from having a participative role in the management of capital dollars associated with authorized projects to playing a major role in the effective management of these capital funds.
- Written communications are clear, concise and convey the relevant information associated with assigned task. Capable of providing presentations and conveying difficult information to other professionals, operations and supervisory personnel. Utilizes available technology to convey information in a timely and effective manner. Communicates with outside vendors and suppliers. Can represent company to professional organizations.
- Coordinate activities to successfully complete building expansion and equipment installation to support new manufacturing initiative.
- Resolve complex scheduling and technical issues with multi-trade contractors, construction managers, equipment fabricators, design engineering firms, and Company representatives.
- Oversee and approve all aspects of design and installation, scheduling, and capital funds.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput,
Knowledge, skills and abilities preferred
- Minimum education required Bachelors of Science Degree (CHE/EE/ME)
- Years of relevant experience 3+ years
- Experience and passion for introduction new techniques (i.e. change agent)
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Must possess a sense of urgency, highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Willingness to work off-shifts
- Ability to think on one’s feet, make decisions on the fly, and react to every-changing situations
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
- Advanced computer skills in MS Project, Power Point Excel
- Allen Bradley PLC programming/troubleshooting – PLC5, Control Logix
- Wonderware SCADA Software
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Soup Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...