This position manages and/or coordinates project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project.
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Fully executes all general engineering duties on a small to medium sized project or executes the same nature of duties for a segment of larger, more complex project.
2. Executes project elements in accordance with the scope of the contract.
3. Executes project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems.
4. Practices compliance with established safety policies and procedures and practices safe work habits throughout all phases of the project.
5. Manages efforts of technical disciplines to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements.
6. Supports design efforts with vendors and licensors to ensure proper and complete integration
7. Participates in work sharing in accordance with distributed execution plan between multiple offices.
8. Reviews project staffing requirements and coordinates staffing with supporting functional organization managers and/or subcontractors.
9. Contributes to the creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones against the plans.
10. Supports creation and coordination of project man hours, and cost estimates and budgets, and monitoring progress and cost performance against these.
11. Provides coordination between design and procurement/construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities.
12. Identification and evaluation of issues and events that may constitute an increase or decrease in project or service scope, cost, or schedule.
13. Compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and global standards.
14. Travels to attend business related matters.
15. Meets expectations on attendance and punctuation.
16. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Generally favorable indoor office workspace
2. On-site project workspace which may include moving, mechanical parts and vibration; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and various levels of outside weather requiring the proper use of PPE.
Fluor Corp. - 21 months ago
From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. It...