Job Posting Title |
Project Engineer - KBG DC
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify.
Kiewit Building Group's Texas office is currently seeking a Project Engineer. This position is a job site management position and typically assumes responsibility for the administrative and technical aspects of constructing a project. Duties include but are not limited to: budget and schedule development and maintenance, contract compliance and administration, project administration systems management and management of assigned job site personnel.
- Undergraduate degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction or engineering
- Travel and temporary relocation may be required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- 3 years ago - save job
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...