- Negotiation, development, administration, and coordination of customer proposals and contracts, including scope of work, designs, cost estimates, project plans & specifications, financial & legal terms, conditions, and change orders.
- Develop, maintain and manage project budgets, schedules, tasks, responsibilities, and resource allocations and direction execution to deliver completed quality projects, on time and within budget.
- Direct plant site audits, review design drawings and specs and contribute to value engineering.
- Procurement, administration and coordination of design engineers, equipment fabricators, and assembly and installation subcontractors.
- Manage administrative procedures and handling issues, including insurance, safety, cost accounting, subcontractor payments, invoicing, and management reporting.
Interested candidates should contact Curt Perzinski directly at 410-567-8021 or email resumes to this posting.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
- 5-10 years high level successful project management experience, including establishing and directing processes & procedures, problem-solving, prioritizing & cooperative team management.
- Demonstrated ability to understand job requirements, identify and allocate resources with the expertise to meet them and coordinate resources to reach a successful outcome.
- Successful experience with specific project management tasks such as leading effective team meetings, risk analysis, contract negotiation, design development, job cost estimating & pricing, proposal preparation, contract administration, budgeting, scheduling, execution, change orders, etc.
- Computer literacy with software essential to job performance (e.g., MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Autocad and Inventor).
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Proven ability to lead and help others succeed.
- Technical aptitude – understands and can articulate electrical & mechanical concepts. Can “self-teach” new technology.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills with engineering groups, customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
Aerotek - 10 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...