Large Tier 1 automotive supplier located in Metro Detroit has an opening for a Project Engineer with proven experience on Sunroofs. Ideal candidate must have BS in Engineering.
- Support the Sunroof ECU team in the creation of product roadmaps based on market, product and technical trends, governmental regulations, customer feedback from Sales Expansion activities
Hardware and/or software design ++Beneficial Skills and Experience++
- Sunroof ECU Application design and product development according to customer requirements, related parts specifications and design policy.
- Advise project leaders and management in the modification of product specifications in accordance with test results, and facilitate customer negotiations to modify specification and/or test requirements.
- BS Engineering (Electrical Engineer)
- 1-3 years of relevant engineering experience in the automotive industry, preferably with a Tier One supplier.
- Basic proficiency with DFMEA, DRBFM, FTA and other design tool/methodology.
- Proficient with electronic measuring equipment such as oscilloscope(s), digital multi meters, etc.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Embedded System Design (All activities from requirements analysis to system testing)
- Matlab/Simulink (Model Based Design), HIL Testing, CANoe, CANalyzer,
Altair Engineering - 13 months ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...