DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: February 25, 2013.
- Initiate and manage the execution of capital and maintenance projects for the Appleton Plant.
- Establish project objectives, requirements, tasks, schedules, resources and milestones necessary to ensure projects are delivered within the defined scope, time and cost constraints.
- Lead and integrate project and maintenance teams to ensure successful completion of scope, schedule and resource goals of each project.
- Lead multiple projects utilizing best-practice project management processes.
- Identify project risks and opportunities and plan solutions.
- Establish preliminary design and coordinate technical direction for capital and maintenance projects.
- Provide cost estimates and construction schedules.
- Direct site design and drafting support of production to provide P&ID’s and other process and utilities related documents.
- Produce cost effective designs based on value engineering, and EHS principles.
- Manage execution of all related functional work through regular status reviews and eliminate barriers preventing progress.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to stakeholders.
- Track and report team/project hours on a weekly basis.
- Interface with internal and external customers to communicate project status
- Manage project communications, including meetings, conference calls, weekly reports, and presentations.
- Is the “go to” person for project-related questions from stakeholders.
- Manage project objectives, goals, timelines and day-to-day direction for team members.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills:
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a sizable capital project (up to $5,000,000).
- Excellent project management skills (prioritization, resource allocation, multitasking and business analytics).
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and strong team orientation.
- Continuous improvement leader who can energize and empower others.
- Maintain high standards, achieve stretch goals and exceed expectations.
- Sense of urgency and ability to engage people in a positive manner to move projects forward on an expedited timeframe.
- In depth experience working with and directing mechanical and electrical contractors
Appleton - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trident Automation, Inc.
- 3 days ago
Wild Blue Technologies
De Pere, WI
Wild Blue Technologies
- 30+ days ago
Electronic Systems Technician
Suburban Electrical Engineers/Contractors, Inc.
- 4 days ago
Appleton creates product solutions through its development and use of coating formulations and applications and encapsulation technology....