External Applicants only: To be considered, external applicants must apply online via our application system at http:/atlascompressors.balancetrak.com/jobs/AC. Please reference Job ID CCSC02 EGR - P1 02 2013 1. Applications submitted by email will not be reviewed.
In this position you will use your Project Management skills to prepare designs, create specifications, and be the driving force to implement from concept to production Portable Energy Products for the Rockhill Product Company.
Working with CAD designers and other product company personnel, develop new products in conformance with project objectives in terms of product performance, safety, total product cost and within the allotted time period. You will be responsible for the creation and maintainene of the products Bill of Material while in development. You will also be responsible to maintain any applicable drawings related to your projects. You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining theoretical design calculations and support materials for products designed. You will be expected to be a major player in multi-departmental project teams and provide technical support to Marketing, Production and Aftermarket functions with regards to your products. Some day and occasional overnight travel is expected.
- 1-2 years as a Project or Product Engineer in construction equipment product development
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Prior experience working with Portable Energy equipment is a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering.
- Familiarity with electric or diesel driven compressors or generators
- Good command of English is required. Other languages are a plus.
- Good command of a 3D CAD software is a must
- Other software skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is required
Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering is required.
- Committed to accuracy and detail
- Must have a proven track record of positive results
- You are customer oriented
External Candidates who live outside the US will not be considered for this position.
Country and city description:
Rock Hill, SC USA
Construction Technique is a division within the Atlas Copco Construction Technique business area. It provides a complete range of aftermarket services with the aim to maximize customers’ productivity. The division focuses on spare parts supply, professional service and solutions. The divisional headquarter is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Atlas Copco - 9 months ago