Howard S. Wright, a Balfour Beatty Company, is a construction general contractor that is seeking a Project Engineer (PE) to support construction project teams. The PE performs a variety of engineering and administrative activities relative to project planning, estimating, scheduling, project buy-out, budget administration, contract and subcontract administration, procurement, expediting, cost control and document control.
Job Description - Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture or comparable experience
· Previous experience as intern or entry-level PE with commercial contractor a plus
· Ability to read plans and specs
· Ability to work with budgets
· Provides solutions to issues, problems and challenges that are creative, thorough and complete
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Demonstrates a proactive commitment to increase overall job/industry knowledge
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite and enterprise software system
Howard S. Wright is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace
Balfour Beatty Construction - 14 months ago
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...