Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects in a professional and timely manner, within (or better) than budgeted cost.
Supervise the sub-contractors and vendors to ensure quality delivery of the products and services.
Participate in short, medium and long term project management of the company in order to support sustainable profit growth of the business.
Participating in Client/Contractor meeting and resolving Client/Engineering and management project issues.
Time submission of reports and documents.
- BSC, Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Project management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in project management (Datacenter / UPS industry).
- Good knowledge of project safety.
- Proficient in project planning, management and controlling the project.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office, Access and MS Project.
- Ability to work independently and have effective inter-personal skills.
- Ability to take stress during tight project schedule.
- Can multi-task, Self-motivated, good team player and customer focus.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good understanding on customer's requirement and Emerson's objectives as a whole in terms of business and people.
Emerson - 15 months ago