Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc., a CHA company, is a mid-size, multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with environmental sampling and cleanup, permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental assessment and remediation , water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions
Our Land Development Sector assists residential and commercial developers with design and construction of development projects. We have worked on projects from large-scale commercial development to small estate-lot subdivisions.
We are currently looking for a Civil Project Engineer to work in our main office in Norwell, Ma. Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engineering projects, from design to completion, and to establish a solid engineering foundation.
Successful candidate will:
- Design for commercial, residential, and retail site design
- Site/roadway/parking layout, grading, storm water and drainage, and utility design
- On-site wastewater treatment design including single-family homes, multi-family developments, commercial and retail developments
- Have 1-5 years experience
- Possess a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) from an accredited university/college
*Possession of EIT or FE preferred.
- Be familiar with HydroCAD or similar drainage design software
- Be proficient in AutoCAD/Autodesk, LDD-3/Land Development Desktop 2006 (including civil design tools)
- Be results oriented, with a collaborative work style and strong communication skills.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
For more information and to apply online please visit us at www.col-col.com/careers.htm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. provides the professional services that get initial approval for a development. They are the engineers,...