The position oversees Civil and Environmental type projects for the power generating facilities. This position also performs some design work and coordinates with other engineers, employees, resource agencies and general public.
- Review and document needs for assigned projects in the portfolio to stay in compliance and keep civil type structures in good repair.
- Maintain and manage compliance with FERC and other resource agencies in order to stay in compliance and understand regulations.
- Provide recommendations for budgeted projects details that need to be addressed in a calendar year to balance revenue and CAPEX or repair work schedules.
- Write scope of work and oversee contractors on job and assist Procurement on larger jobs.
- Understand electrical and mechanical aspects of generating equipment – in order to coordinate work and help trouble shoot problems.
- Able to perform civil engineering calculations – hydraulic, structural and environmental - as needed to support regions.
- Report project status and review budgets with upper management.
If interested please send your resume and salary information to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Project Engineer in the subject line
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- EIT or PE certification preferred.
- Drafting and AutoCad skills preferred
- GIS mapping training preferred.
- Computer Skills required (MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, far acuity, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
- Usually requires standing and walking to a significant degree. May exert up to 20 lbs occasionally and 10 lbs frequently.
Enel - 18 months ago