It is an exciting time to join Flint Hills Resources, especially within the Renewables Group! We are quickly growing and looking for entrepreneurial thinkers to grow with us! If you are looking for growth opportunities with a company who highly values integrity and compliance, Flint Hills Resources is the place for you.
Currently, Flint Hills Resources is looking for a
to join our team at our
ethanol plant. As a Project Engineer you will be a member of the Site Leadership team and will execute capital projects from $50M to $2MM. You will work with project sponsors to develop objectives and project scopes and will develop and own the Project and Construction Execution Plans as well as the project budget. We will look to you to assist regional project managers in the execution of large capital projects as well as assist the Innovation Leader with the management of project planning. You will also review contractor deliverables including safety and quality and resolve technical issues during scope development, design and construction.
We are looking for a candidate who can lead the project management delivery system and serve as the site level subject matter expert for PMG best practices.
- 3+ years of project management or construction management experience
- General knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations for both construction and manufacturing environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and/or Primavera
- A valid driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field
- Project management or construction management experience working in a heavy industrial operating facility (e.g. Refining, Chemical, Mining, or Power Plant)
- Experience working within a stage-gated project management process
- Experience with practical application of PSM requirements, including Management of Chance and and Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical engineering
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Flint Hills Resources is an independent refining and chemicals company. We have expanded our operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $6.2billion since 2002. Our refineries and ethanol plants produce fuels that power much of Texas, the Midwest and the Alaska interior. Our petrochemicals are used to manufacture goods such as plastics, building products and packaging materials. Our asphalt is used in communities across the Midwest and Alaska. The base oils we market are the principle raw material used to produce premium motor oil, commercial lubricants and sealants and coatings.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
FHR Fairbank, LLC
Koch Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard