Jacobs Associates is looking for a Project Engineer with 5 to 10+ years of experience in geotechnical or structural engineering, with experience in the design of excavation support systems, underground structures, ground improvement, or tunnels.This position can be based in either the Washington, DC or Cleveland, OH office.
Click here to apply.
- MS degree in Civil Engineering with geotechnical emphasis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with creating and maintaining detailed technical reports.
- Ability to complete a variety of assignments, such as the development of drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda that present the basis of design
- Familiarity with numerical modeling software (Plaxis or FLAC).
Jacobs Associates - 20 months ago