Title: Project Engineer
Location: New Bern, North Carolina
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie
Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Job Description: Plastic Injection Molding facility on
the coast of North Carolina is going to hire a Project
Engineer. They are looking to hire someone with at least
2 years of project management with injection molding
experience. Company offers excellent benefits, salary
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Reviews and manage projects to determine timing,
completion and each phase that is projected.
- Develop goals, scheduling, staff and plans for each
step of project.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple
projects in plant.
- Will train and formulate the technical scope to
employees on floor.
- Establish standards and procedures for project
- Coordinate any changes to projects.
- Monitor results and keep the projects on task to
meet completion date.
- Develop test plans and application.
- 2 years CAD/3D Modeling
- 4 years experience with injection molding and
- Ability to develop budgets, implement short & long
- Strong communication, written and problem solving
- Skill in engineering operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of project management practices, tool
sourcing and techniques
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty: Your
application will be held in the strictest of confidence
and will remain your property in our possession which
will not be forwarded to any client without your prior
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering field.
To View More Jobs: www.MRIofPersonCounty.com
Management Recruiters of Person County - 14 months ago