: Project Engineer
Location: Northern Virginia
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Keith
Seagroves at KeithS@roxboro.net
Job Description: Currently a client company that
specializes in Injection Molding is looking to hire a
PROJECT ENGINEER in Northern Virginia. This position is
for an Engineer with Automatic Paint Line experience,
painting on plastic. The primary responsibility is to
work with customers and their designs, so injection mold
tooling can be built to manufacture the product. This
work may include improvements and modifications to parts
already in production.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quoting- Estimate costs of tooling, molded parts and
- Design - Develop efficient part, fixture and tool
- Specifications- Create documentation to clearly
define part and tooling requirements.
- Management- Work with suppliers to get parts, tools,
and equipment built to specification, delivered on
schedule and priced economically.
- Communication- Keep customers informed about the
status of their project
- Processes- Design, document and evaluate
- Prototyping- Operate and maintain 3D printing
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience- 5 or more years in a plastic
manufacturing environment (preferably injection
molding). Knowledge of plastic assembly processes,
packaging, automated painting, and robotics a plus.
- CAD- Experienced SolidWorks user preferred. FEA
knowledge a plus.
- Project Management- Understanding of Gnatt charts
and managing multiple activities.
- Communication- Good interpersonal skills and the
ability to communicate effectively via phone, email
- Quality- Commitment to meet or exceed quality and
- Computer Skills- Competent with MS Office
applications. Knowledge of database, project
management, and labeling programs a plus.
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty: Your
application will be held in the strictest of confidence
and will remain your property in our possession which
will not be forwarded to any client without your prior
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
To View More Jobs: www.MRIofPersonCounty.com