HELP BRING THE NEXT GENERATION OF MOTION
CONTROL HARDWARE FOR MILITARY AIRCRAFT TO MARKET
East Aurora, NY
Are you an innovative Project Engineer who would like to be a primary contributor to the analysis, conceptual design, development, and testing of complex control hardware? If so, we have a unique opportunity we’d like you to consider.
Moog has been supplying superior engineering and advanced technologies to the Military Aircraft market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Moog’s founder invented what became the enabling technology for Fly-by-Wire flight control systems used in today’s modern aircraft. Every step along the way, Moog has been instrumental in advancing the state-of-the-art. Our product based solutions draw upon our extensive actuation and control heritage. With the broadest range of actuation and control technology available in the market we are able to address the most challenging applications with proven time tested building blocks.
You can expect to be very instrumental in the design, analysis, and development of these complex products, so if you have experience with electrohydraulic, electromechanical, or electropneumatic servomechanisms, you’ll find this opportunity especially exciting. With your special blend of engineering capabilities and your leadership skills, your technical contributions will immediately be put to work on the many new flight control contracts Moog has recently won.
We’ll be looking to your expertise to:
• Plan, lead, and execute risk mitigation and qualification testing
• Be a technical liaison with customers and suppliers as well as presenting PDR, CDR & other design reviews
• Definition, development and documentation of Assembly & Test methodologies and equipment.
• Technical/engineering analysis to evaluate development issues with hardware and processes/methods
• Creation and management of documentation to support product qualification
• Change initiation/execution to meet producibility, quality and cost objectives or improve processes
• Leading / participation in concurrent engineering and value engineering efforts
The desired background to be successful in this role includes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, however we’d prefer an advanced degree
• A minimum of six years relevant engineering experience with a proven record of successfully leading, or playing a critical role in project teams
• Experience in product and process development, product qualification, and analysis of complex systems, is advantageous
We work in an environment where people trust, respect and encourage one another. We believe in our people and it shows in everything we do.
You Can Do This.
Moog Inc. - 21 months ago
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...