The Project Engineer position will have mechanical design responsibility on assigned projects. Position will work closely with the Project Manager and will be responsible for the coordination and resolution of project specific technical matters. Performs design calculations for all products in accordance with the appropriate codes and standards.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for Sales during the inquiry phase.
- Review customer specifications and project documents for incorporation into drawing notes, bill of materials, and purchase specifications.
- Interface with customer to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Develop the Bill of Materials.
- Produce mechanical and structural calculations in accordance with appropriate codes and standards.
- Generate drawings, specifications, and instructions necessary to convey project requirements to others.
- Respond to shop and field questions and/or non-conformances.
- Participate in general process improvements and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is required.
- Three or more years of design engnieering experience in a related manufacturing setting is strongly preferred.
- Fabrication, weld shop, or machine shop experience preferred.
- Good mechanical and math aptitude required.
- Exceptional proficiency with computers required.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an
attractive benefits package including: 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending account, and tuition reimbursement.
All candidates will be subject
to drug & alcohol screening and a background check prior to
Taylor Forge Engineered Systems - 21 months ago
For over 100 years, Taylor Forge has supplied fabricated products to energy markets around the world. Taylor Forge Engineered Systems has...