High End Customer Service Account Coordinator
Job Summary: Provide high quality service and account management to customers through partnering. Manage orders from beginning to end as a six to eight week project. Provide a high level of customer service. Coordinate activities with other departments, divisions, and customers.
- Receive and enter all customer’s orders / forecasts and subsequent changes to demand.
- Monitor open order status, contacting customers and sales reps on delays
- Communicate with scheduling, purchasing, QA and shipping to coordinate production of customer orders.
- Coordinate and expedite orders as necessary
- Work with the business management systems of our customers
- Coordinate documentation for customer shipments including COAs and bill of ladings.
- Maintain customer files (including billing and shipping address, customer profiles, and price lists)
- Identify and schedule with customers and carriers orders ready to ship
- Provide shipping information to Shipping Department (destination, expected delivery date, etc.)
- Deployment planning and dispatch of Finished Goods
- Coordinate and complete all details and specs for new item set ups
- Receive and forward all packaging and product specs to Production Control.
- Communicate with QC on any Finished Goods returns quality issues.
- Coordinate pre-production runs or plant trials with internal functional areas.
- Follow-up on customer supplied packaging and ingredient availability for initial production and address any issues.
- Coordinate the disposition of obsolete packaging components and raw materials.
- Monitor Finished Goods inventory.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service/account management.
- Excellent communication skills, in person, by phone and email.
- Able to work in a team situation and to lead teams as required by customer projects.
- Able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- Able to multi task.
- Detail oriented.