Full time position available for a Project Estimator at our fast paced, growing Systems Integration Company. We specialize in the design and implementation of commercial security and telecom systems.
- Provide support for sales team on proposals.
- Review & edit detailed scopes of work in Sales Proposals
- Gathering information to determine proper system components from internal and vendor resources
- Walking job sites
- Reading and interpreting project bid specifications
- Responding to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating requests for information (RFIs)
- Documenting equipment needed and labor time required for each project
- Managing quote calendar and meeting deadlines
- Attending offsite meetings (both during the bid process, as needed and also after winning a major installation to take the Operations team through specifics and answer any questions)
- Review product estimate and system design with sales department
- Must know how to read construction drawings and do device take offs
- Good Communication Skills
- Experienced and proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word Visio and Outlook. CAD experience is a plus
Resumes must include salary requirements.
Salary commensurate with experience, Health Benefits, 401K, and PTO
- 3 to 5 years technical experience with either electronic security, IT and/or low voltage systems
Indeed - 18 months ago