The Project Executive under supervision and guidance contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of project activities to the client’s satisfaction , ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. Ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and practices.
- Provide support to operational and account / project teams in the development and delivery of project activities for internal and external customers.
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records. Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems, and project plans with project specific information.
- Coordinate and attend account / project team meetings, including client teleconferences or meetings as appropriate. Maintain client contact as appropriate with the direction of other members of Quintiles team. Take and record minutes, notes and actions and follow up accordingly.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of identified project activities; assist with the coordination of schedules for allocated projects or items, keeping account / project manager informed of progress.
- Liaise with internal departments as appropriate to coordinate delivery of projects, including scheduling and briefing.
- With support and guidance develop and maintain an overview of project budgets and track regularly escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Become familiar with Quintiles project management SOPs.
- Actively seek out opportunities to expand knowledge and understanding of project management tools and techniques, vendor sourcing, briefing and management and attend internal and external training as appropriate.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Quintiles’ medical communication services.
- Provide onsite support for client events
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience of participating in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable capability to understand financial activities
- Good problem solving skills
- Sound judgment and ability to distinguish when further supervision is required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
- May require occasional travel.
Quintiles Transnational - 16 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...