The Project Finance Analyst is responsible for assisting in corporate oversight of major projects to ensure those projects are managed in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor major projects for compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Validate appropriate controls are in place to ensure compliance
- Assist in gathering relevant data and facilitate the overall compliance process
- Facilitate project Gate Approval Boards
- Prepare materials, reports, and presentations for Corporate Project Oversight Committee (CPOC), Senior Leadership Project Oversight Committee (SLPOC), and Finance Committee meetings
- Performs complex financial analyses/reporting to ensure key stakeholders have an ongoing understanding of the project status.
- Communicates with project managers and finance regarding financial issues/risks and strategies for resolving potential problems before they become significant issues/risks.
- Serve as conduit between various oversight groups, risk management, and internal audit
- Participate in post-project reviews to ensure the financial objectives of the project were met.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Specialization in Finance, Engineering, Business, or Accounting preferred. Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or other relevant graduate degree preferred
Experience: Five or more years of relevant professional experience (e.g., finance, accounting, project controls, etc.) required. Experience must include three or more years of project management experience.
Other: The ability to present complex information in an easy to understand manner is required. Broad understanding of Ameren's strategies and organizational structure is preferred. Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools and processes is required.
Salary: . Date posted: 02/07/2013
- Salary dependent upon individual credentials and position market pay level.
PowerPlantPro - 17 months ago