Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
Boston Corporate Office
Six Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Boston, MA 02109
Title of Position:
Project Financial Analyst [PFA]
The PFA will assist in the underwriting and due diligence of investment opportunities, refinancing alternatives, and potential dispositions. Also, the PFA will undertake special projects assigned by the Vice President of Finance or the Senior Vice President of Asset Management. The PFA position is salaried.
Completes special projects related to investment analysis and market research.
- Perform appropriate due diligence for current and potential developments, acquisitions, dispositions, and financings
- Create, modify, and update financial projections and discounted cash flow models
General Department Functions
- Assistance for the Finance Department
- General accounting or department questions or specific training related to the PFA’s responsibilities or areas of expertise
- Provide other assistance to the Finance Department as needed
- Administrative duties: correspondence, photocopying, scanning, etc
- Maintenance of department document management systems, electronic and physical
- Creation/updating of Policies & Procedures to document processes
Qualifications/Requirements: (use bullet points to identified qualifications/requirements)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience reading financial reports (income statements, rent rolls, balance sheets, etc.)
- Tax credit and experience with Yardi are preferred but not required
- Knowledge in underwriting a plus
- BA/BS in Finance or Business preferred
WinnResidential - 2 years ago