The Project Funding Coordinator will work directly with customers to help them through the funding process. The Coordinator will work alongside other Coordinators within the Project Funding team.
The Project Funding team will typically take ownership of a customer when that customer has passed the Technical Review stage for a particular service. At that point, the Project Funding team will assist the customer with any paperwork or other process steps required to successfully receive funding for that project (i.e. project funding). Once the customer has received project funding, the Team will transfer the customer to the scheduling team, who will handle all logistics related to scheduling and completing the actual project. This transfer should be done with as minimal of an impact on the customer as possible.
Assisting customers with project funding:
· Tracking customers from Tech Review or Scheduling (once it’s identified that the customer will be using funding to pay for their projects) all the way through the funding process within Salesforce.com.
o Logging all activities and notes
o Keeping statuses and all other data tracking fields updated
o Monitoring reports and dashboards to ensure customers are not getting stuck in the process
· Calling customers to confirm the service they intend to fund, and the instruments (e.g. Heat Loan) used to fund the project.
· Reviewing customer paperwork both for any utility or other programmatic processing, as well as for bank processing.
· Assisting customers with finding the Lenders who will provide the lowest hassle experience.
· Following up with customers and any Lenders, utilities, or other vendors to ensure they are taking action in a timely fashion.
· Helping customers re-apply via another Lender if denied by a Lender.
Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
o College degree is preferred.
o 1-2 years of prior customer service experience.
o Must have a commitment to superior customer service.
o Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
o Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical and program-specific concepts to home owners, and other interested parties or organizations.
o Ability to move customers through a multi-step process dealing with many different parties.
o Computer proficiency, including experience with MS office applications is required, as well as the ability to work within Salesforce CRM.