USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Project Integrator III to work out of Schriever AFB, Colorado.
- 5 years of experience in either Computer Network Security, Cyber Warfare, SIGINT, ELINT, IMINT, NRO ground station operations, USAF kinetic weapon systems or Special Operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, CS, IT/IA, or Business or 6 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Responsible for planning, direction, evaluation, and success of substantial programs, systems development efforts, acquisition, and research and development technology initiatives involving the application of US National System capabilities in support of warfighter requirements.
- Participate in development and execution of Cyber projects to obtain, convert and inject National technical data into the Tactical enterprise, while streamlining information flow to the warfighter.
- Develop requirements for Cyber systems to address AF TENCAP needs and evaluate technical proposals to enhance offensive and defensive Cyber capabilities.
- Work with government and contractor program managers integrating various functions: planning, programming, budgeting, scheduling, financial management execution, contracting, cost/risk analysis, engineering, and/or logistics planning.
- Leverage new technologies to enhance national capabilities and US, joint fighter, bomber, attack aircraft and munitions capabilities.
- Facilitate the transition of these capabilities, innovative concepts, technologies, and processes to the Warfighter through the planning, and evaluation of projects; project proof of concept demonstrations; prototyping, testing and project quick reaction capabilities.
- Provide support by performing research on potential shortfalls of multiple systems associated with national systems and support AF TENCAP in identifying and evaluating current technologies for potential application against validated shortfalls/requirements
- Plan and facilitate project evaluations, project proof of concept demonstrations, prototyping, testing and project quick reaction capabilities and facilitate the integration of operational systems into those projects.
- Support managing technical and special security activities, oversee technical cost, performance, and project schedule metrics of other contractor activities in the performance of AFTENCAP associated tasks and projects.
- Support transition and program integration activities; support transitioning of capabilities and technologies projects to other organizations, and advise the Government of the need, implications and technical actions required to achieve transition.
- Additional duties as assigned.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...