This position manages word processing projects by professionally communicating with customers, effectively utilizing Integreon’s workflow management tools, providing quality control of deliverables, establishing project priority by deadline and appropriately assigning projects to other Integreon Associates.
There is a particular need for evening and overnight Project Leads.
This position is responsible for:
- answering customer and Integreon phones and responding to customer e-mail;
- monitoring email inboxes for incoming projects and prioritizing/setting up projects in a workflow management tool.
- assigning project work to various levels of Integreon-employed personnel in any location;
- oversight on project completion through all quality control processes;
- monitoring projects to meet deadlines;
- assisting other staff with questions and troubleshooting projects;
- reviewing work to ensure quality and process standards and customer expectations for projects have been met;
- effectively handing-off to or receiving project hand-off from other Project Leads;
- professional and concise communication both internally and externally with regard to project status;
- reviewing specialist’s work to ensure quality and process standards and customer expectations for project have been met.
Personal Success Characteristics
The successful candidate:
- will be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- will be a proven strategic thinker with excellent creative skills.
- will also be proficient in software assigned to the completion of all projects.
- will have the ability to meet deadlines paying attention to detail throughout all work.
- will need to have the ability to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, office machines and adding machines.
- will have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- will have the ability to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- will possess the ability to write detailed reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with customers in a friendly, clear, and pleasant manner.
- will also show initiative and good judgment, functioning well under pressure, able to switch gears on a moment’s notice as well as the ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions. Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness are a plus.
- will possess skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
Previous Experience Requirements
The requirement is a minimum of one-year experience with software, or experience in an office environment using software products and office related equipment. One to two years of customer service experience is preferred but not required.
The requirement for this position is a high school diploma or equivalent. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted. Testing requirements will be maintained through Job Service of North Dakota and the minimum requirements for this position are efficiency in all Microsoft Office Products.
Integreon - 2 years ago