Project Analyst, Freestyle Engineering & Innovation
The Freestyle Team has one opening for a Project Manager/Analyst. The Project Analyst will work with internal teams to establish and execute to the business rhythm of planning, analysis and reporting across a technical organization.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering executive level decision support analysis and options for multi-million dollar capital investments on an international scale.
• Develops operational and project budgets across department through template and process design, interview of functional heads and information management systems.
• Assists with business case development for new opportunities. Includes total landed cost, total cost of ownership, project estimation and forecast development.
• Designs new Excel and Access computer prototype models by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Project manages internal processes and information requests across department to ensure a quality and accurate deliverable is achieved.
• Analyzes and summarizes trends in business activity: quality data, failure analysis and six sigma data analysis tools
• Improves systems and processes by studying current practices; designing modifications, making recommendations
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; process improvement measures writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business/Accounting Field.
Related Work Experience: 3-10 years in a business analysis field, with strong knowledge of process design, project management and financial analysis.
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
• Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
• Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
• Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
• Project Management – works to ensure ad-hoc projects are planned and conducted on a timely basis
• Financial analysis of equipment development opportunities
• Technical analysis of options – addresses and structures tradeoffs to properly drive business decisions.
• Project Accounting- orchestrates time tracking tool collection and reporting
• Process design and management to oversee cross organization planning cycles
• Expert Database, SharePoint, Excel tool skills. Strong data management and analysis capabilities
• Strong cross group collaboration and communication skills.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
CocaCola - 9 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...