Yulista is looking for a Project Lead to perform the following day to day duties:
Job Requirements :
- Supports the Project Manager in the formulation of opinions, decisions and ultimate performance of the task specified in the statement of work contained in the task order.
- Assists the Project Manager in all operational aspects of the project to ensure that the project is meeting the performance baseline.
- Compiles, prepares and presents project status reports.
- Lead assigned project activities, technical reviews and meetings.
- Interface and coordinate with Customers and Subcontractors as required by the statement of work in the absence of the Project Manager.
- Perform tasks as assigned to develop responses to Request for Proposals; including Execution Plans, Statements of Work, Work Breakdown Structure, Estimates and Schedules.
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of job related experience in Acquisition, Logistics, Strategic Planning or Production Management or 10 years of job related experience in the translation and application of fabrication and assembly methods, techniques and processes of electronic and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies as related to complex missile and/or aviation system hardware.
- Ability to perform detailed and complex calculations, necessary to assess advanced systems concepts, assess specifications, methods, and procedures from schematics, drawings and diagrams and perform system integration.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- MS Project Level 1 or 2 proficiency.
- Candidate is required to have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to make oral presentations before large groups.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and multi-task.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
- Sharepoint experience.
- MS Project Server experience.
Yulista Management Services - 2 years ago