About First Data First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction. " > Job Description Working in a diverse and fast-paced environment, this role requires a versatile Project Leader to drive and deliver multiple projects of small, medium & large scale. As Project Leader you will be accountable for delivering projects on time, and in-spec, and within scope. You will also be responsible for project planning, deliverable tracking and status reporting to a project team and leadership. Our chosen candidate will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company and geographically dispersed teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. Job Specific Responsibilities
Candidate Requirements High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft products including Microsoft Project , MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Development of project plans (as necessary), status documents, issue logs and other project documentation as needed.
- Own the project schedule. Manage team members to deliverables and milestones, to meet or beat all deadlines.
- Follow all the required and documented project life-cycle procedures either via Clarity Project Life Cycle Tool, (as necessary) or using Salesforce.com.
- Lead project team meetings and other project meetings as required.
- Understand, communicate, manage and track any changes to requirements, scope or plan.
- Effectively communicate status to all necessary parties, as required.
- Provide clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal, written, planning, organizational and presentation skills. Preferred Qualifications Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, plus 0-4 years project management experience including small to medium scale projects.
First Data - 4 months ago
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...