Title: Project Leader
Location: United States-Florida-Boca Raton
Job Number: 12037145
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
TMS Health, a Xerox Company, is the largest healthcare dedicated provider of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
- 4 years of program management in an inbound call center environment preferred.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and management of program per client specifications.
- Manage and coordinate all activities and communications internally and externally to ensure all program goals are met.
- Design and analyze reports to track trends in order to provide strategic recommendations.
- Design and execute program implementations by adhering to timelines and client deadlines.
- Responsible for program staffing, scoping of IT requirements, supporting and designing training assets and oversee resource management.
- In charge of invoicing, budgeting and providing cost saving solutions.
- Well developed program analysis and decision making skills.
- Strong computer ability with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 3 years ago - save job
You won't find many companies listed in the dictionary as a verb. Xerox, once self-styled as "The Document Company," has grown from offering...