Project Management Assistant (PMA)
Project Management Assistant (PMA) support person to support USCG TISCOM with management of the C4IT portion of CG construction projects worldwide. Full time Project Management Assistant (PMA) PM Assistant will be responsible for assisting a Government Project Manager in the management of the CG wide C4IT portion of individual construction projects and various other communications projects and installations. Each PM Assistant will be given separate projects and possibly several Government Representatives to support.
Will assist in the development of, Independent Government Estimates (IGEs); Review USCG, contractor or other agency specifications and drawings; Track developments of contracted site work and installations; Assist USCG Project Manager (PM) with oversight of other contractors performing C4IT installations for the USCG; Assist USCG PM with development as well as performance of the systems operation and verification testing (SOVTs).
The duties of the PM Assistant include Conduct site surveys; Develop Basic Electronic Systems Engineering Plans (BESEPs); Gather information and conduct market research for Statements of Work (SOWs); Review CG, contractor or other agency specifications and drawings; track developments of contracted site work and installations; Assists USCG PM with oversight of testing and verification of system installations; Follow Coast Guard, TIA/EIA and best industry codes, standards and practices; Assists USCG PM as USCG technical expert and project manager on selected projects; Travel to CG locations worldwide to support and assist USCG PM on site surveys, progress meetings, installation oversight and final testing.
- Must have at least twelve (12) years experience in the last fifteen (15) years in telecommunications
- Project management relating to US Coast Guard shore facility, to include the outfitting and installation of telecommunications and electronics equipment / spaces, cabling infrastructure and pathways.
- Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with USCG project management support.
- Retired USCG officer or enlisted with electronics system project management is a plus.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit