Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY, is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital 'play and win' entertainment.
We are currently looking for an Project Management Coordinator to join our team. This is a project management/vendor management position supporting all lines of business within the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting project requests from various areas within PCH and for a number of external vendors.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the daily production activity and system support
- Work with the various areas within PCH on programming and implementing new projects, system enhancements, tests, and rollouts
- Oversee programming and system support at the lettershops, payment processing providers, and the merchandise distribution center to ensure that projects/enhancements, and marketing requirements are implemented accurately, and that all deadlines are met.
- Monitor production activity at payment processing providers and the merchandise invoice lettershops for both the Domestic and Canadian programs.
- Bachelors Degree plus 3 years related experience
- Ability to quickly grasp the logic and data flow of in-house and out-of-house systems
- Experience in communicating technical knowledge to system users is a must
- Must have strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Experience with Vendor Management a plus
This is a New York based position. Applicants must reside in the tri-state area.
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter including salary history online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 12 months ago
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...