Job Title Project Management Specialist-PART TIME
Pay rate: $60-70 on W2
This is only 1 hour per day for 5 hours/week.
Skills Excellent communication skills. Ability to drive items to completion. Ability to track, identify, and report on open issues, driving resolution
- Work within established practices to assist with day-to-day management of the Trust Services web presence on the Symantec.com, including managing editorial projects and Remedy ticketing projects.
- in Complete any project administration as directed by more senior team members.
- Assist more senior team members in monitoring projects from initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the project on schedule.
- Apply principles of effective project management.
- Work with a project team responsible for developing and carrying out projects for assigned business unit(s), products, services, processes, and/or technologies.
- Track and maintain master project schedules, including all deliverables.
Education Bachelor's Degree, applicable certification or equivalent experience required.
please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 21 months ago
Park Computer Systems, Inc. is an e-business integration organization, founded in 1995 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Fremont,...