Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be clearable to the Top Secret level.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects.
- Working as a member of a high-performance team delirvering complex IT Security services engagements for both government and commercial customers.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- Work directly with executive-level client teams to develop IT Security strategies, propose implementation approaches, and then define consulting service engagement criteria for implementing the solutions.
- Develop project management plans and execute accordingly.
- Develop high-quality deliverables and solutions for clients.
- Play substantive/lead role and engagement planning, economics, and billing.
- Assist in retention of professionals and participate in training efforts.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services and improve engagement profitability.
- Membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations.
- Contribute to proposal development and marketing. Participate in sales meetings for upsell and solutions.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree plus 6-8 years experience in a high-performance consulting organization providing services to both federal government and commercial clients. MBA or MS degree is preferred.
- Cybersecurity and information security expertise in some of the following areas: information security strategy, security governance and policy, security engineering, security operations, security assessments.
- Must possess experience managing complex cyber security engagements.
- Experience working with senior executives at mid-sized to large companies or Federal agencies at the CIO, CISO, Vice President, or Business Unit Management level.
- Experience supporting proposal and capture activities including experience developing technical solutions for proposal efforts.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT security frameworks, such as: FedRAMP, NIST, ISO 27001, CoBIT, Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word).
- Effective leadership, project management, and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
- Travel expected to be up to 50%.
- Preferred Skills
- Experience working at the Manager or Sr. Consultant level at a management consulting organization.
Knowledge Consulting Group - 18 months ago