This position is responsible for managing various database projects, Company databases and ensuring that data acquired or compiled is integrated consistently, accurately, and in a timely fashion. This position is also responsible for developing processes, procedures, and workflows to ensure production levels meet required standards. This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of a project, including setting deadlines, assigning resources to tasks, monitoring, and summarizing the progress of a project.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensure acquired or compiled data is integrated into a typical database consistently, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
2. Analyze and evaluate new sources of data to determine acceptability for inclusion in the database and provide input as to how data can be used in products.
3. Hire, manage, and lead staff. Recommend appropriate employee actions.
4. Report on database and processing metrics and goals to senior management.
5. Review and evaluate work.
6. Analyze and resolve work problems pertaining to employees or the database.
7. Coordinate and implement new and existing data processes and projects.
8. Develop alternate solutions, assess their feasibility, and make recommendations to management based on overall analysis.
9. Work with IT to implement data processes and projects.
10. Coordinate project definition.
11. Determine, recommend, and implement solutions to business problems.
12. Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
13. Maintain the integrity of the database and of the information incorporated into the database.
14. Develop and document processes to keep work flowing efficiently. Identify areas for improvement.
15. Develop and maintain reports to document workflows and projects.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to think independently and analytically.
2. Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Strong organization and managerial skills.
5. Proven ability to handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously while generating quality results.
6. Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet goals.
7. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Perform basic mathematical problems and produce spreadsheets.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
2. 3 to 5 years of previous experience is required.
3. Previous management or database management experience preferred.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...