The Project Manager will manage and successfully complete multiple concurrent application development related projects onsite for the client. The PM will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with delivery strategy and goals. The PM will serve as the primary contact for all project-related interaction and will be responsible for all required project management and PMO required documentation. The PM will provide leadership for all project-related activities during the initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing phases and will provide direction for all project-related activities to ensure it is delivered on time, within budget and according to specifications. The ideal candidate will be able to do all of the above and have knowledge in default servicing system. Related to Bankruptcy considered a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Requirements: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Directs and manages projects from inception through execution / closing.
- Manages project scope, budget resources, deliverables and all documentation
- Acts as primary interface for all business client / third party communications with project team.
- Coordinates project resources and all required external support for project tasks.
- Establishes and monitors the scheduling of technical resources for project tasks.
- Monitors project quality to ensure consistent performance to meet all project requirements.
- Initiates and facilitates project status meetings / stakeholder meetings on a regular basis.
- Regulates timeframes to ensure that project milestones are met.
- Identifies project goals and conveys them to all project team members
- Provides leadership and assigns resources to manage the project scope.
- Designs, develops, and maintains scope of work, integration plans, and project plans.
- Documents processes utilized for project.
- Facilitates project scope change requests and completes documentation appropriately.
- Researches and designs short and long term milestones and identifies inter-project dependencies.
- Proactively manages project-related risks and issues.
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors degree or equivalent project management work experience.
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years IT services project management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Project / Microsoft Office
- Solid working knowledge of SDLC and project planning methodology.
- Solid risk / issue management experience.
- Relationship management experience with members of key stakeholder groups, including vendors.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
- Aggressive self-starter, team player.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Planner, organizer, delegator.
- Decision maker, negotiator.
- Conflict manager, adaptability.
- Possesses high level of stress tolerance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits flexibility, goes above and beyond.
- Ability to manage diverse / cross-functional teams.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
ISGN - 2 years ago