Using standard project management, best practices, and Project Manager Handbook, the Engineering Project Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor the project from initiation through deployment and organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule, within budget constraints and in compliance with the product life cycle.
- Developing project plans, lead project status meetings, manage team and group communications, action items management, issues management, change management, project risk assessment and management, project staffing, contractor management, and project reporting.
- Interface with cross functional organizations, directly managing project activities across and within groups.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development/ QA/ support/ project management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management best practices and methodology
- Experienced in using standard project management and time tracking tools
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities, priorities, and deadlines.
- Successful experience in managing developmental projects.
- Detailed oriented, self-starter, demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....