The Project Manager, Implementation is responsible for project managing the onboarding of new clients of Orion Advisor Services, LLC ("OAS"), a wholly owned subsidiary of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC ("NorthStar"). This position will serve as primary point of contact between customer, Orion Programming, Orion Conversion and Orion Tech Support to ensure the client is successfully setup on the Orion platform.
- Conducts weekly status conference calls with new clients to ensure conversion is flowing smoothly.
- Sends audit files to client and develops timelines for initial quarterly statement run.
- Manages process between implementation and service teams to determine when advisor will transition to designated internal service team.
- Specs out reporting development needs of advisors and works with Tech Support and Programming team to provide Work Authorization Forms (WAF) for customized development and negotiate with client on cost.
- Processes client requests regarding creation, update or cancellation of client, registration, account or billing information.
- Makes decisions based on facts and circumstances for committing Orion resources to meet advisors timeline.
- Reviews information obtained from Request for Proposal (RFP) and Schedule D survey to determine next steps in the implementation process.
- Researches all aspects of advisor's practice to be used in conversion process.
- Manages client conversion process by setting up entire database framework.
- Obtains required information from advisors and fund families in order to get new data feeds in working order.
- Determines and implements database settings for performance evaluations for quarterly reporting.
- Utilizes ‘Dream Team’ Project management tool to manage the onboarding process from contract signing to transition of advisor to service team.
- Tracks and maintains all customer interactions via Salesforce.com CRM.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Collaborates with Training team to ensure Advisors are fully trained on Advisor Desktop and Orion website prior to completion of implementation.
- Determines advisor specific information according to Schedule D to be included in "Salesforce" to ensure all clients are prepared to move to OAS Service Team.
May perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Assist Sales team by maintaining demonstration databases and presenting demonstrations to prospective clients.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS & CONTACTS
- Daily contact with customers regarding matters pertinent to customer implementations
- Regular contact with sales team regarding system demonstrations or new clients transitioning to system
- Regular contact with OAS tech team regarding customized development needs
- Contact as needed with OAS training team regarding training needs on system
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of project management concepts and discipline
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Orion Advisor Desktop system
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment, reasoning and decision-making
- Ability to troubleshoot issues utilizing creative and critical/analytical thinking skills
- Ability to complete Work Authorization Forms (WAF)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel
- Ability to represent Orion in client consultations to champion our products and services
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solving, organization and cost-benefit analysis skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required
- Certification in project management a plus
- Minimum of 2-4 years of project management experience required
- Experience working within financial services, technology, or customer service industries preferred
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered
The statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of individuals so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties and responsibilities.
Normally works in a general office environment with the use of computer, printer, telephone, copier, fax, and calculator. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Travel may be required should the Advisor request the demonstration at their place of business.
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC - 30+ days ago