LSInc is seeking a Project Manager, Installation Logistics Support Services.
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. Plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities concerned with all aspects of Project Management related to military installation maintenance, supply and transportation services projects. Leads project operations, communications, and management conceptual development and monitors the organization, scheduling and implementation of all such projects including ideas relating to continuous process improvement in installation level logistics support services.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by maintaining currency in military logistics policies and regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances company and Team reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Read, write and communicate using English language.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Management or10+ years’ experience in Army Directorate of Logistics (DOL) and/or other military installation level logistics support service operations; with 5+ years’ experience in managing logistics operations and customer service.
Submit resumes through www.logsup.com or email@example.com
LSInc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Logistics Support - 30+ days ago