As a Medicaid Implementation Project Manager you will: oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting.
- Lead teams in the delivery of high-quality programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Create detailed project design documents and task-level project plans to organize cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Power Point experience
- Prior experience managing mid to large scale projects
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification
- Project Management Institute certification
- Previous experience planning and managing large projects
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry
Work Environment Type
Humana - 2 years ago
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...