Manages advanced control and optimization projects delivery. Provides technical leadership, customer management, project team task assignments, and project scheduling for North American advanced control and optimization projects. Develops and executes plans to deliver process improvements to Metso customers, and ensures work is delivered on budget. This position is directly responsible for project schedule and margin.
1. Financial management of assigned projects.
2. Add-on sales and change control during active projects.
3. Plan and schedule project activities.
4. Purchasing for projects.
5. Maintain monthly projects costs information to date and budget for future execution.
6. Report results and schedule to customers and Metso management.
7. Maintain customer satisfaction during project execution.
8. Develop opportunities to enhance customer performance while creating additional business opportunities for Metso.
9. Maintain customer performance levels to support Metso’s reference management program.
10. Contribute to development of project management process development and continuous improvement.
11. Perform other duties typical to this position as assigned.
Works primarily in an office or in a mill environment at the customer work site.
B.S. Engineering (Masters Prefered) Chemical or Pulp & Paper Engineering Technology.
5 years experience project or engineering management, Experience in management of performance based APCO projects.
25-50% travel internationally.
Maintain a valid driver’s license. Collaborates well and must work independently, making decisions often under stressful conditions. Must be able to form professional relationships with customers and employees. Written and verbal communication skills are critical and a position requirement. Self-managed and able to plan priorities, including travel time. Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, computer literacy and electronic aptitude are required.
We offer a competitive benefits package and challenging work opportunities.
Metso is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies.
Please attach your resume for consideration for this position.
Metso - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Metso's beyond mezzo when it runs the scale of energy, mining, and paper. The heavy equipment company operates in several segments and...