Project Manager, Product Management
Why Join Westfield Labs?
Want to be a part of a retail revolution?
This is one of the most exciting times to join us! At Westfield Labs, we are pioneering a new generation in retail by focusing on emerging technologies that converge our physical centers all around the globe with the digital world. We see digital, social and mobile technologies as a huge opportunity and we are committed to completely rethinking how people experience our centers from fashion, to food, to entertainment!
As we rapidly scale our team with smart, hungry, humble people who are truly passionate about building a great company, help us reach max potential and achieve our aggressive goals. Sounds like a place for you? Come meet us.
Westfield Labs is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco's retail scene, right next door to our San Francisco Centre.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, coordinating and execution of projects and ensuring delivery in time and budget. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the project sponsors, ensuring quality control throughout project lifecycle. The project manager is accountable for ensuring that everyone on the team has specific deliverables and meet them as per the timelines.
Major Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Accountability over the coordination of pro
ject development from initiation to closure
• Work with project stakeholders to complete project roadmap scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
• Provide a work breakdown structure and schedule to estimate resources required and delivery dates
• Develop project timelines and milestones
• Accomplishes human resource objectives – lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
• Achieves operational objectives – determine how results will be measured and how they will be achieved
• Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
• Safely crash unsuccessful/re-prioritized projects
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Enhances department and organizational reputation by accepting ownership of new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the product pipeline
Desired experience and expertise:
• University degree/College diploma in business studies
• 5 years work experience in project and/or marketing management
• Familiarity with project tools and software packages
• Demonstrate leadership in managing people
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strategic, operational and technical marketing & management skills
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities
• Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments throughout the organization
Jan 31, 2013, 8:47:51 PM
Westfield Corporation - 10 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...