Posting Job Title: Project Manager, Retention
Requisition #: 144782BR
Posting Location: Austin, TX, US
Alternative Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States;Columbia, South Carolina, United States;Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Project Manager for our retention marketing team. This position will be based in one of our four retention call centers:
Austin TX, Columbia SC, Los Angeles CA, or Milwaukee WI.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Project Manager is responsible for the creation and project management of programs designed to reduce customer disconnects in the retention center channel. The project manager will need to utilize strategic and creative thinking, and problem solving skills in addition to standard project management tactical skills to accomplish project and departmental goals.
They are responsible for all aspects of project management including scheduling resources, measuring performance, tracking costs and deliverables, coordinating all required tasks and activities and communicating overall project status to the relevant business teams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze business processes, rules and data.
- Assemble project team and assign individual responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Successfully manage scope, changes, risk and quality.
- Ensure adherence to PMO process standards.
- Gather and document requirements and ensure that they are tested and delivered on time.
- Manage expectations for the development timeframes.
- Provide clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner.
- Oversee large, highly complex systems projects.
- Conduct project meetings.
- Will be responsible for managing indirect staff.
- Provide guidance and coaching to project team.
- Conduct walk-through and design sessions with users.
- Ensure proper documentation is delivered with each project.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- Minimum 3, preferably 5 years relevant project management experience.
- Strong aptitude for project management discipline. PMP certification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experience gathering and analyzing requirements is required.
- Ability to write clear & concise specs & documentation.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external (3rd party) organizations is a critical attribute of the candidate.
- B.S. or B.A. in Business
Education and Experience:
- Experience in retention center operations environment.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business analysis, definition, and design skills.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to provide project leadership, coordination, guidance and drive issue resolution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...