Are you interested in the challenge of helping disrupt a $2.5 Trillion industry? Or help make the world better by fostering innovation for better lives? Or both?
Healthcare is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest and most influential companies in the world to rethink their business models. New, compelling, highly interactive web and mobile applications are being identified to support 100’s of millions of people to improve their health and wellness.
Medullan, is at the hub of change. We are experiencing explosive growth as we define, design and develop the innovative application and portal mobile and web enabled solutions that are transforming healthcare. Our clients include start-ups and major companies like Aetna, Healthagen, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Verizon mHealth, Optum and more.
Our Consulting practice is technology agnostic. Our engagements begin with C-level discussions mapping business needs to solution innovation opportunities. We perform strategic planning, user experience research and architecture, lean/Agile transformation workshops to full stack technology architecture and implementations. This month we opened our second off shore delivery facility.
We are looking for a Project (aka Engagement) Manager to work out of our Washington DC office. These are both internally and externally focused, highly consultative roles that often extend for several years. Our PM’s are responsible drive delivery through Business Analysts, Technical Architects and Development Leaders. They work on scoping and sizing and sizing new projects, timely updates and delivery and ultimately margins. Revenue consciousness is a great attribute for our PM’s.
Project Manager desired Skills and Experience:
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years experience with customer facing project management
- Experience managing enterprise-level software projects of 10 or more team members to budget and plan
- Able to manage scope to deliver projects on time within budget
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing agile projects (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
- Able to work in a fast-paced value and result-driven consulting environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving
Character and Interests:
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Experience with modern web and mobile technologies
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Ability to manage distributed project teams
Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus + Equity
- Has the ability to multi-task, solve critical business problems, and work as a leader and a team player
- Comfortable working with business clients, facilitating discussions, building consensus, establishing priorities, assimilating processes and building credible relationships
- Deliver with excellence and possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability; have a "can do" attitude
- Strong interest in software consulting, product design, healthcare industry innovation, improving the well being of consumers
- Passionate about a start up environment, wearing multiple hats, enjoying the challenge of growing a business
- Determined to grow and, in turn, manage and mentor larger teams and more complex projects
We are building a unique company that will produce the next generation of global business leaders. We pride ourselves on a non-hierarchical, no-nonsense work environment where our people can push their career growth as far as their own abilities, skills, and adaptability can take them.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Medullan - 12 months ago