We are seeking a passionate, full-time .NET Developer
with the ability to create awesome data applications, in
order to expand our small development team. The .NET
developer will create systems that analyze our data and
generate reports, dashboards and notification systems
based on the specific needs.
maintenance of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET applications
- Responsible for the design, development and
written in C# and Visual Basic languages. This includes
Windows Applications and ASP .NET Websites.
Microsoft SQL Server databases and objects.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of
independently when required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to make appropriate development decisions
- Deliver high quality results on-time as planned or
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior team members if
- 4+ years of experience in .NET application
Basic using .NET Framework 2.0 and newer.
- Experience developing applications using C# and Visual
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 through 2008
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
responsibility for projects.
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services experience
- Web Services programming experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 experience
- VBScript programming experience.
- Mobile website development experience.
Red Spot Interactive - 9 months ago