EVO Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to develop and execute on the transition management strategies for a specific project.
- Manage projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, budget 1 ml, multiple business functions, with a regional scope
- Work with project sponsors and customers to define business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manage change control against scope and it's impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Define project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Facilitate level of effort estimating and develop asset acquisition requirements
- Track and report on actuals against forecast
- Provide guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to Client's standard project methodology
- Define and manage project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
- Define risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develop risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
- 5 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering regional projects
- Experience with formal project management methodology
Evo Solutions - 2 years ago