6 Month Contract!
New Melbourne CBD offices!
New client installation focus!
About the Company:
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries.
Mercer’s Finance Operations team is seeking a
to join their Melbourne team on a 6 month contract in a critical role supporting the installation of a new client. In this role you, will have full end-to-end accountability for managing each aspect of the installation in accordance with project management methodology. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare a comprehensive Project Charter and Project Plan detailing all resources, key stakeholders and activities required for successful completion of installation
- Ensure accurate management of project plan and maintain regular status reports for key stakeholders
- Conduct regular meetings with broader team to review issues and monitor project progress
- Prepare and implement test plans with appropriate documentation
- Escalate issues with key stakeholders such as the Client Service Manager and project team to determine and resolve issues associated with project implementation
- Assist with project handover activities, including the transition from ‘installation’ to ‘live’ mode, the development of core procedures and project close out reports
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
This is an exciting position with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across many parts of the organisation! If you’re ready for an exciting challenge with an industry leader, APPLY now to the link below to Jed Haskins or for more information, please call (03) 9623 5224.
- Proven working history in project and program management, experience within the superannuation industry highly regarded
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively
- Demonstrated stakeholder management capabilities with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in accounting or finance and/or relevant project management qualifications
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 17 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...