Project Manager (Business Intelligence)
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
Quardev is looking for an outstanding BI Project Manager to make a significant impact on the way our client's team visualizes and interprets enterprise customer feedback collected through monthly online surveys. Along with a strong technical acumen and impeccable communication skills, this role will require excellent analysis and understanding of BI reporting as this team works very closely with an Analytics team to develop consolidated reporting packages and customer insights.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Have a solid understanding of the BI development technologies. Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff. The development environment is based on Microsoft SQL Server with the Microsoft BI Stack, SSIS, SSRS, OLAP and advanced T-SQL programming.
- Ability to query data bases with advanced T-SQL skills
- Ability to work with more technical staff in developing requirements for the development of reports using the standard BI/reporting tools Excel, SQL Reporting Services, and Dashboard development tools.
- Responsibilities also include risk assessment, problem/issue/conflict resolution, and customer service in the form of answering data questions from stakeholders/those in the field.
- Demonstrate situational awareness and ability to adapt to emerging priorities and future trends, relevant to job or team.
- Identify, clarify, troubleshoot, and initiate solutions to complex problems that require specialized business knowledge and leveraging effective cross-team relationships with technical and business partners in dealing with reporting challenges/constraints.
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with viable solutions.
- Documentation of disparate data sources to allow for quick integration into current data stores.
- Concisely define business requirements for enhancement requests with business case development.
- Research ad-hoc data points and communicate its significance with PowerPoint slides; delivering a targeted narrative as the resident reporting expert of team-driven presentation.
- Ability to develop/program from functional designs and communicate with functional users.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail, and focused on the timely completion of deliverables assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: comfortable and effective in small group and large group presentations. Compelling and accurate writing skills for presentations and email communication. Experience documenting software requirements and project planning tools.
- Collaborative and self-starter. Proven ability to work cross functionally and individually with periodic supervision to achieve overall project objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail; ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Solid understanding and application of Project Management methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience with database structures, principles, and practices as well as SDLC
- Power User of Excel and PowerPivot
- Advanced MS SharePoint and PowerPoint user
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience with data management and data flowcharting techniques
- Experience with various reporting methods and query tools
- Experience with technical project documentation (BRD, FSD)
- Experience with developing reports (Excel, SharePoint)
- Experience with SQL to query databases
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*Local Seattle/Redmond/Bellevue Metro area candidates ONLY
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 23 months ago