The Project Manager supports the Enrollment Management division and its clients by managing the logistics of the data, creative services and calling teams as well as the vendor relationships. Providing numerous services to partner institutions across North America, the Project Manager serves as an invaluable liaison to clients and internal team members.
Overall, the Project Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a knowledgeable understanding of the partner institution’s enrollment objectives in order to understand and add strategic value via campaign implementation and management. Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the client, the Project Manager leads the dedicated internal client team which consists of an Information Services Analyst, Graphic Designer and Writer. The Project Manager (or PM) is responsible for the set-up of campaigns and ensuring the client team is on pace to achieve client goals and expectations according to schedule. The Project Manager works closely with the Account Executive or Account Manager to understand expectations. The Project Manager then organizes procedures, resources, and timelines to implement the campaigns on behalf of our clients.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS :
Reports to: Senior Manager of Client Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience):
- Coordinate procedures and schedules between internal departments, call center management, vendors, and sales/consulting groups.
- Provide thorough and knowledgeable guidance to clients on their program
- Maintain a well-organized, task oriented support team structure
- Set up multi-channel campaigns
- Create invoices for clients
- Organize and allocate resources from team members with diverse backgrounds (technical and creative positions)
- Reduce issues to core elements: develop solutions using problem solving/analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience of 3-5 years in project/program management)
- Two years project management or client relations experience
- Task oriented with a strong attention to detail, well organized with an ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Desire/ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, innovative environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (proficient knowledge of Word and Excel specifically)
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Two years of higher education admissions experience
- Understanding or knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Marketing or direct mail experience
- Experience working with CRM software
RuffaloCODY - 10 months ago