Title: Project Manager
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
Type: Full-time Exempt
Technica LLC (Technica) seeks to fill the position of Project Manager to be responsible for the management of logistics operations (Supply, Transportation, and Material Maintenance) on a Government contract at various locations within the Continental US, to include Fort Gordon, GA.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all management, scheduling (Surge/Emergency Operations and Overtime, rescheduling work, and regular work schedules), and contract requirement aspects of this contract.
- Perform reporting requirements, in accordance with the contract requirements. This includes monthly performance reporting, inventory reports, weekly reports, TDY trip reports, inspection/timesheet reports, property reports, and any others relevant to the performance of this contract.
- Meet/Communicate with the Government Customer on a regular basis regarding contract requirements. This position is responsible for planning according to increased output requirements in conjunction with Corporate Management.
- Ensure that at least 95% of the authorized positions are filled within the 30-day time frame required by the contract.
- Participate in personnel interviews and approve all hiring
- Ensure all assigned personnel are properly licensed to operate equipment that they are required to operate/maintain. Ensure personnel have completed proper qualifications, training, physicals, and security requirements.
- Ensure all personnel and maintenance operations conform to federal/state/installation environmental, health, safety, fire, and security standards.
- Ensure all test equipment and tools issued to employees are properly inventoried and controlled.
- Ensure maintenance management system support functions are performed in accordance with established directives.
- Perform employee discipline counseling and employee performance reviews.
- Perform functions related to program planning, funds control, data collection and analysis, and control techniques.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
- Must be able to meet the security requirements of this contract, which includes obtaining a SECRET clearance.
- Must have at least 15 years experience with US Army maintenance, supply, and logistics functions.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years management experience as a Site Lead or Project Manager on a US Government program, US Army preferred.
- Must have a good working knowledgeable of Army regulations, systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Technica LLC - 18 months ago
Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the military...