Complete As part of the OCFO PMO team, the consultant will be responsible for providing support to the Office of Pay and Retirement Services for all aspects of the Federal Police Pension modernization project, which is a large project utilizing OCFO PMO and PMI Best practices.
The Consultant will work with a diverse team of OCFO PMO and be detailed to the Office of Pay and Retirement Services business unit to provide support to the Project Manager and users of the Federal Police Pension Modernization project to ensure the large project modernization effort is delivered on schedule and on budget. The consultant will be responsible for providing project management support during all project life cycle phases, including the coordination of project management activities to:
Consults with Department Management and Project Manager to define need or problem, conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of Project Management principles, and “Best Practices” for COTS PeopleSoft Implementation and Conversion methodologies. Requires knowledge of Requirements Traceability tools, Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint and Visio) and Microsoft Project Server Enterprise Project Management Solution.
- Develop Project Charter
- Document and Maintain the Project Management Plan (including processes for Change Management, Configuration Management, Communication Management, Stakeholder Management, Issues Management, Risk Management, Budget Management)
- Maintain project plan and scheduling and status in Microsoft Project Server Project Management Solution and Sharepoint site
- Support the documentation of Meeting Notes, Issues, Risks, Action Items and Mitigation Strategies
- Support the monitoring of Action Items and Resolutions
- Develop Project Team Training Materials
- Assist in facilitation of Project Team Training
- Support Requirements Gathering sessions to ensure that requirements are developed and understood and Requirements Traceability to link requirements to test scripts, test cases, issues and defects
- Assist in the facilitation/instruction of Project Team Training
- Support Management of Testing Activities
- Support Deliverable Review activities
- Business Analysis, Stakeholder management and Task management Required 10 Years 3 - Expert
- Project Management(PMI) Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
- Project Management Support, Coordination, Documentation and Training Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
- Management of COTS PeopleSoft HCM project implementation/conver Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
- Management of COTS product Implementation Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
- Microsoft Project Server Enterprise Project Management Solution Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
- Microsoft Office Visio
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet
the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both...